The personal data processed in the Application
Zynapp may use the information we collect, including your personal data, for the following purposes:
- to provide, administer, protect, develop and improve the Application;
- for business and method development, by analysing your use of the Application;
- for Zynapp to be able to fulfil its obligations in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Categories of data subjects
The categories of data subjects are Zynapp’s users, i.e. physical persons who created an account to use the app.
Categories of personal data
Categories of personal data processed by Zynapp may vary and depend largely on the personal data you choose to share - for example, by connecting a specific provider to your Zynapp account. Below you can find the personal information that may be processed by Zynapp, but all categories are not applicable to all users.
- E-mail address
- Preferred language
- Time zone
- Device ID (for Android)
- Which providers are / have been active
- How many gigabytes of data the user uploads
- How many different dents (pictures, emails, contacts, documents etc.) that the user uploads
- IP address
- Accreditives for the providers who require this
- Zynapp may collect information from e.g. your mobile camera, your pictures, your address book, your notes, your calendar and all other applications that you, from time to time, choose to connect to the Application. You choose which applications you wish to connect to the Application and thus which information that Zynapp will get access to - which may or may not include special categories of personal data.
Information from third party applications
Zynapp may collect Personal data about you if you permit Zynapp to collect information from third party applications such as social media and applications and/or other social forums through which you may publish information and/or communicate with others.
You can choose which third party applications that you wish Zynapp to integrate with by using the switch for each third party application. Note that when you use the switch to start integration between Zynapp and a third party application you consent to Zynapp’s processing of the Personal data that Zynapp collects from the third party application.
Please note that a third party application’s use of your Personal data is governed by the third party application’s privacy policies and your settings in the relevant third party application.
Legal basis for processing
The foundation of our service is that we store all data on behalf of our users. Therefore only you yourself can authorize us to remove it. When you ask us to erase, we erase.
- Backup-logs are kept for a maximum of 70 days.
Data processors involved
- IBM – our cloud service provider.
- RG19/LOAD - our hosting surveillance partner.
- Mixpanel - our tool for user analytics.
- MailChimp – our email distribution service.