Working with test/Quality Assurance at Zynapp you will help us to ensure the quality of our product. You will help us to ensure the quality of both new functionality being made as well as ensuring existing functionality. You will be part of a team and work close to developers, designers and others that can assist you in your daily work. You will be included in the whole process and therefore have great opportunities, together with the team, to find ways for the team to be more efficient.
What you’ll do
- You will make a difference in ensuring our customers the best application possible.
- In your daily work you will plan activities for test, design tests, coordinate tests, estimate tests and above all you will execute the activities.
- You will report and retest bugs found during tests.
- You will do documentation for those activities that will require documentation.
- You will review requirements and specifications, as early as possible in the process.
Who you are
- You love quality.
- You are curious, thorough, structured, analytic and like to communicate and interact with others.
- You are a team player even though some of your work will be done alone.
- You don’t mind working with deadlines with all it’s implications.
You also find it meaningful to be part of a team that continuously finds new ways to improve the working process.
- You have experience in testing/Quality Assurance.
- You have experience in software development and agile/scrum envelopment processes.
- You have experience in different test levels and methods.
- You have experience in automated testing tools.
- You have experience of SQL and scripting.
- You might have a ISTQB-certificate or equivalent.
How to apply
Send and email to email@example.com
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.