#Senior Product Designer (UX)
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-grounded senior UX visual and interaction designer to join our team and create a platform of applications and services that will change the way millions of people live their life. You will play a leading role in our mobile design and engineering practice, developing an extraordinary well designed product, implementing a set of features that have never been seen before in any digitial service. Your previous experience in interaction design and product development involving users will be highly anticipated and you will join a senior professional team that understands the virtues of being both open minded and focused while strongly comitted to delivering maximum value for the users.
Who we are
Zynapp is an exciting Swedish mobile first start-up with high ambitions. We will, with our offerings, target the global world market of smartphones users and beyond. We want to grow fast. We have currently approximately 20 employees and full-time consultants in Karlstad, Stockholm and Gothenburg
What we are building
Our digital life is all over the place. On your camera, your phone, tablet, computer, memory cards, cloud services. And in a million apps. What if it was always at your fingertips? Our mission is to put you back in control of your digital life. We believe that finding, viewing and organizing your digital content can be done in a smarter and more visual way. We’re building what can be conceptualized as an extension of our own brain, utilizing the convenience of smart phones and their unique ability to gather your personal data regardless of type and source. While connecting your data with image and text classification and add deep machine learning, this product is scalable, helpful, intuitive and social, all at the same time.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to create end-to-end solutions
- Implement these solutions for our iOS and Android clients
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for different target groups of users and in line with our platform strategy
- Contribute to make Zynapp to be the best workplace
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding of UX development in the context of product development in a large scale
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality applications
- You have been part of the core UX team in the release of several apps and services
- You have at least 5-8 years of professional experience within the UX field.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
Most welcome to apply and join us!
How to apply
Send and email to email@example.com
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.