Product Manager Partner Services
We are looking for a Product Manager for our important partner services. One of Zynapp’s core service is to interact with partners so that our users can enable them into their Zynapp. Partner services will have a strong technical and commercial focus. We are now setting up a focused team with tech skills and product management skills.
Who we are
Zynapp is an exciting Swedish mobile first start-up with high ambitions. We will, with our offerings, target the global world market of smartphones users and beyond. We want to grow fast. We have currently approximately 20 employees and full-time consultants in Karlstad, Stockholm and Gothenburg
What we are building
Our digital life is all over the place. On your camera, your phone, tablet, computer, memory cards, cloud services. And in a million apps. What if it was always at your fingertips? Our mission is to put you back in control of your digital life. We believe that finding, viewing and organizing your digital content can be done in a smarter and more visual way. We’re building what can be conceptualized as an extension of our own brain, utilizing the convenience of smart phones and their unique ability to gather your personal data regardless of type and source. While connecting your data with image and text classification and add deep machine learning, this product is scalable, helpful, intuitive and social, all at the same time.
What you’ll do
- Work with the team to execute the roadmap that you have anchored internally.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Ensure a healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance. You will work with highly skilled developers to allow for quick evolvement of a very core service
- Manage your own availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours
- Cooperation with partners to enable and maintain the functions needed to the users
Who you are
- You have a very good understanding of digital services and applications
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers/developers
- You are experienced with information retrieval systems or products, and/or in developing and maintaining core APIs
- You are experienced to work with agile development teams
- You care about the end user, and see the connection between the platform and the user experience
How to apply
Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.