Business Developer Manager
Zynapp act and place ourselves in the middle of the biggest trends: Personal ownership and privacy regarding my content, Internet of Me, personal assistants and of course artificial intelligence. We are obsessed how we can support users in their digital life and unlock values for our users. As a business developer will you be a very important person to make this happened. To be successful are you a person that are experienced in the Internet field and have very good understanding of the echo systems that are in the market today. You will come into a very experienced team and for the right person it will be a fantastic journey.
Who we are
Zynapp is an exciting Swedish mobile first start-up with high ambitions. We will, with our offerings, target the global world market of smartphones users and beyond. We want to grow fast. We have currently approximately 20 employees and full-time consultants in Karlstad, Stockholm and Gothenburg
What we are building
Our digital life is all over the place. On your camera, your phone, tablet, computer, memory cards, cloud services. And in a million apps. What if it was always at your fingertips? Our mission is to put you back in control of your digital life. We believe that finding, viewing and organizing your digital content can be done in a smarter and more visual way. We’re building what can be conceptualized as an extension of our own brain, utilizing the convenience of smart phones and their unique ability to gather your personal data regardless of type and source. While connecting your data with image and text classification and add deep machine learning, this product is scalable, helpful, intuitive and social, all at the same time.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for strategy process and implementing business models so that we can help users to unlock their values in new type of echo system.
- Create, and establish partnerships.
- Analyze and develop business models
- Work with our cross functional smartness team to execute the roadmap that you have anchored internally
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Manage your own availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours
Who you are
- You have a very good understanding of digital services and applications
- You are experienced in the Internet field.
- You are very good to explain complex things in a very easy way
- You are analytic
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as techies, marketing-, products people etc
- You care about the end user, and see the connection between the technology and the user experience
How to apply
Send and email to email@example.com
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.